Was born on the 27 of November 1957 in the hamlet Verhnie Duby, Rostov-on-Don region, Russia
Since 1977 untill 1981 has been studying at Lugansk Arts college
In 1983 entered the Saint-Petersburg Academy of Arts, easel painting department and graphics. Has studied under guidance of the National USSR artist, full member of the Academy of Arts, professor Evsey Moiseenko; and also such teachers as P. Fomin and P. Belousov.
In 1989 defended his diploma work “the Don-river of the year 1918” with “the Board`s praise”.
In 1989 moved from St.-Petersburg to Lugansk, Ukraine, where he lives until nowadays.
Since 1992 is a full member of Ukrainian Artists` Union.
In 2007 was given a title the “Honorable artist of Ukraine”
The main creative activity dates:
1988 – exhibition, Greece.
1988 – exhibition at New-York Academy of Arts, the USA.
1989 – the All-Union exhibition of the diploma-works, Ukraine.
1991 – exhibition «Contemporary art of Ukraine», Kiev, Ukraine.
1992 – contender’s personal exhibition, Lugansk city, Ukraine.
1995 – personal exhibition dedicated to M. Sholohov`s 90-th anniversary, at M. Sholohov National memorial museum, stanitsa Veshenskaya, Rostov-on-Don region, Russia.
1997 – personal exhibition, dedicated to the artist’s anniversary, Lugansk city, Ukraine.
2002 – exhibition «Art of Ukraine», Moscow, Russia.
2003 – personal exhibition at the Central Artists` House, Kiev, Ukraine.
2003 – personal exhibition, Lugansk city, Ukraine.
2005 – personal exhibition, Lugansk city, Ukraine.
2006 – exhibition, dedicated to Evsey Moiseenko 90-th anniversary, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
2007 – personal exhibition, dedicated to the artist`s 50 anniversary.
Since 1987 and until nowadays – exhibits his works at all the national and regional exhibitions.
- The Russian Ministry of Culture, Russia;
- Lugansk Art museum, Ukraine;
- Sevastopol Art museum, Ukraine;
- M. Sholohov National memorial museum, stanitsa Veshenskaya, Russia;
- Rostov-on-Don museum of local lore, Russia;
- Art gallery, Dnipropetrovs’k city, Ukraine;
- private collections: the USA, Germany, Italy, France, Austria, Hungary, Korea, Poland, Russia, Ukraine;
- The private collection of the vice-president of Ukraine Leonid Kuchma.
- Under the text there is an arrow with sign “more”, which leads to a more detailed biography.